Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How is it I am Depressed Again?

Ok, 8 days later and I am STILL hiding in my room....not good. I have never been one of those people who takes to their bed when they get depressed (although I have logged a fair amount of couch time) but lately my bed seems to be the only place I want to be. I get home from work, go to bed, the girls come home and I ask about their day and then go back to bed. Get up, get up, serve dinner, back to bed. I go lay down again after I put Annie to bed at 7:30, and I generally stay there until it is my actual bedtime. I will get up, wash my face, take my meds, and go back to bed. That's about 7 hours spent in bed in addition to sleeping overnight. If I am not working I usually have therapy at 10:00, then I will run some errands and do housework, and get back in bed around 1:30.

I am still trying to decide for myself if this a problem. I DO know that I am spending eccessive amounts of time in bad and that is not healthy. But it seems lately that the only time I feel safe and ok is in bed. I also think I am depressed again (still). I have been crying randomly and that is a pretty good sign. I have been thinking about giving Chris the keys back to the box 'o danger (locked box containing prescription pills and my revolver), but I just got them back like 2 weeks ago! Maybe I am just stubborn and prideful, but it is just humiliating to admit that maybe I am not safe with them again. It feels like a failure. Maybe I will talk with Scott about it in therapy tomorrow. I am also going to call Dr. Sean tomorrow to let him know I am feeling this way again.

XO
Lisa

*in case anyone reads this and wants to freak out about the gun and call the police and/or child services I want to be clear about something :I would NEVER hurt anyone else with the gun or anything else. EVER. Never even considered it. I am only referring to fears about self harm as I sometimes struggle with suicidal thoughts. I DO NOT pose a risk to ANYONE other than myself. Given today's climate I thought I should point that out.

5 comments:

courtneyclare said...

Hey, I'm Courtney, and I'm new to the blogging world and I was flipping through some blogs when I saw your post, and I don't know what your belief system is, or if this means anything to you, but I just want you to know I'm praying for you.

SimpleAndHappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SimpleAndHappy said...

I hope things look up for you soon. A willingness to give the keys over, and a knowledge of when you should, is a strength of it's own. Just saying.

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com

Sifat Hassan said...

Tahts really great. Join this site called "addcash.merratey.com". You can advertise to 1000 people for per 100 site visits. And also earn $1 per 100 visits. You can divert lots of traffic through this site.