ok so I got an award from the lovely blogger who writes "Battle in Mind", see here for details because I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the award to my page : hmmm, it turns out I cant post a link either. I'm so lame. Anyways, BIM is on my blogroll, check it out!!!! The award is called "Versatile Blogger Award", and you have to thank the person who gave it to you (THANK YOU!!!!!), list 7 things about yourself that people might not know, and pass the award on to 5 people. So here is my list:
1. I used to be a compulsive shoplifter.
2. When I was a kid I was obsessed with running away to live in the woods.
3. I really REALLY want to visit New York City in the fall. I have never been there.
4. I LOVE frogs, and I have a collection of frog statues and things that I have been accumulating since I was a kid.
5. My favorite book is Watership Down.
6. I am anti-milk (for reasons other than food allergies or ED). Comment if you want to hear my anti-milk rant.
7. My ED started with a book I read. Isn't that ridiculous? Maybe I should write a post about it.
I pass this award on to:
My homegirl Bananas!!!
Soft Spoken Girl !
Kris (blue flower Kris, who's blog I really need to put up there on my blogroll)!
Jules from Flawed Design!
Liz from The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday!
P.S. I tried to post a vlog the other day and it would not load..grrrrr! I have been in Waterloo the last few days at a WRAP training, when I feel up to it I will post about that because I think it is a great tool for recovery that everyone should know about!!