Thursday, September 10, 2009

dr appt

this is just a short post because I don't have alot of time. I have to leave for my appointment with my new doctor pretty soon. I am pretty nervous abouut it. Andof all the silly things that are bothering me, worrying that he'll think I'm fat is currently number one. I HATE being weighed at the doctor's office. Their scale always says I weigh more than I do at home. I hope he doesn't say something dumb like "you dont look like you have an eating disorder"! That would be the worst. My therapist did fax him a short intro to me though so that should help.

We met with Emma's new therapist and she seems really sharp. I have to meet with her alone next week so we can talke about things related to our family that are not appropriate to talk about with Emma. She wants to do a genogram, which sounds vaguely familiar, but I cant remember what it is exactly.

Well I will update after my appointment.

1 comment:

Alexandra Rising said...

Best of luck to you with your Doctor's appointment, as well as meeting with Emma's therapist!