Tuesday, September 22, 2009

um, yeah, I bought this rabbit...

Who knows what the heck I was thinking! Yesterday I was all hopped up on caffiene and in a semi-manic state and decided I must have a bunny. Something to love, to cuddle with, something cute. You know, since I cant have a baby due to my over-medicatedness.
Well, the feeling wore off at about 6:00 last night and now I'm like "gee, there's a rabbit in my living room". It's like someone hijacked my brain for a few hours and I woke up with this bunny.
To be fair, the bunny is really cute. He loves to sit in my lap and cuddle. I named him Baby.
When Emma got home from school and saw him, she flipped. The girls both really like him. I guess I can make the best of it.


7 comments:

brie said...

i don't know why but that first pic of the bunny had me like cackling because it looks like a llama. no really it does!

good luck with it hon, it is adorable!

Eating With Others said...

Good for you! A bunny, I'm so jelous! I want a kitten but am not allowed where I live. Then again it would get mad at me for leaving all the time.

Keely said...

Yay! Is Annie okay allergy wise? I used to have two rabbits. We thought they were both girls...But one day we woke up and there were 9... I love bunnies. Did you know that hay and bananna's are their favorite treat? I didn't even know about the bananna's! It sounds so cute when they eat it. I would blow on my bananna in the direction of their cage and they would go balistic... :)

meghan said...

cute bunny! good luck with the buyers remorse. LOL i'm sure the girls are in heaven.

K said...

I used to have a rabbit, but it wasn't very friendly. I hope yours is! Pets are very therapeutic - hopefully it will be for you!

PTC said...

it's so funny looking/cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi. New to reading your blog but I've seen your comments in a bunch of places.

That bunny is sooooo adorable. I want it, I want it! And it's so sweet! I love animals and sometimes the first few days of a new pet, I've almost regretted it. Maybe that's what you're experiencing. But hopefully you will fall in love with your sweet little bun-bun!