yes, yes, I'm afraid it is.
So, I saw Dr. Sean today and here is the down low:
I broke the news to him about my upcoming psychiatric consult and he took it well. We talked about my worsening depression and anxiety and my meds and stuff and he told me some options that he would reccommend. He even have me an official-looking printout to take to my psych appointment.
His reccomendations were:
1. Vitamin B12 injections weekly for 4 weeks then monthly
2. Switching from oral to injectable Risperdal
3. Replacing the Risperdal with Invega
4. Replacing the Risperdal with Geodon
then there is a fifth option that I put on the table....
5. Go off all my meds since they are not freaking helping anyway, lose my freaking mind, be refined in the fires of insanity, and come out the other side unscathed and hopefully cured.
He did not indorse this one.
I did decide to start the vitamin B injection right away. I mean, there are no side effects, so how could it hurt? He gave me the B12 for free cause my insurance wouldn't cover it. Free stuff is cool.
I go back in a week to see how I am doing with the B12 and things in general.
That's about it.
5 months ago