Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a bit of good news

I just read my last post and realized that it was a bit of a downer so here's some good news: i found out today that my insurance approved my Pristiq! Hooray! I have been on samples since December, and my insurance company refused to cover it at first, so my doc had to fill out a bunch of forms and such. Well, it looks like they are going to cover it now. They should! I mean, i have tried every available ssri, a few snri's, some tricyclics, you get the picture. What i'm trying to say is, there are good reasons that i need a newer drug. So, anyways, i'm happy about that. Oh, and I saw my psych doc last night and iv'e graduated from seeing him every 2-3 weeks, to not seeing him for 2 months! So there's a bit of progress! Outside of the eating disorder, i'm enjoying a period of stable mental health at the moment. :)

1 comment:

K said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!