Tuesday, March 24, 2009

la de da

Well, i am still here, trying to fix my bad attitude. I had therapy today, but i'm not really ssure what the point of it was. We spent at least 15 minutes talking about pop. I have been toying with the idea of taking a break from therapy, but i'm not really clear on whether my motivation for this is healthy or not. I asked corey if there was a point to me coming in anymore and he said he didnt know, which kind of suprised me. Then i asked him if he thought i could change and he said "yes", and that it just might not be on my timetable, or something like that. So i guess i will keep going for now.
Chris is going back to work tommorrow. A month ago i would have been ok with this, but now i am not so sure. I have gotten used to having him around. He is like my security blanket; i feel much more grounded when he is here. But i know this is something he needs to do for himself.
My mother in law did something really nice for me. She couldn't save my wedding dress; it was too damaged. So she took the front panel, and the pearls, and the bow from the train, and arranged them nicely in a shadow box, so i would have something of it to keep. Isnt she sweet? I think that is how chris turned out so good.
I still have this annoying cold/sinus thing that i cant seem to get rid of. THe Affrin has stopped being effective and now i am just sniffling all the time- gross! Other than that, not much is going on. Just getting back into the swing of things after spring break. And dealing with Emma's little friends- apparently friend 1 doesnt like friend 2, and has told emma that she will not be her friend if emma plays with friend 2. Ugh! Friend 1 is a catty little girl who often stops talking to Emma for no reason and will be her friend one day, and not the other day. And now she wants to tell emma who she can be friends with? I dont think so! I had a talk with Emma about making up her own mind and doing what she thinks is right and treating others the way she would like to be treated, and how important it is not to let others control you and to make your own decisions, that sort of thing. Sheesh! Girls are so mean. And i know its only going to get worse as she gets closer to junior high. Im glad im done with all that personally.

No comments: