Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ow my buns!

I want to go back to bed, NOW! I just want to curl up and cover my head and go to sleep so i can wake up and start this day over!
What happened to me this morning was painful, humiliating, horrifying yuckyness that i just want to forget about.
Maybe I am overreacting.
Maybe I should ask my BUTT how IT feels.
This morning, i had to haul IT off to the kindly old doctor's office to have it peered at, poked, prodded, shot up, and cut open.
Oh, and i will probably be having surgery on my poor little bum sometime in the near future.
I know, I know, TMI. But, really, this is the tame version this morning's events. Maybe i shouldn't be writing this post cause i'm going to gross everyone out and noone will ever read my blog again. But hey, i'm the one that started my day with a bunch of gauze stuffed between my cheeks, so give me a break. I can only imagine that this is my punishment for the years of (past) laxative abuse. These days, i love and tend my bowels to the tune of 2 powdery helpings of Miralax a day, but they still haven't forgiven me.
*sigh*

6 comments:

Lisa and Jim said...

Everyone with an eating disorder has had butt issues. I mean, the two are related. So don't be too embarrassed - plenty of people can sympathize.

K said...

I second what Lisa said. I have a lot of butt issues too. Ugh. Embarrassing, but definitely a reality.

Even though you thought this post was TMI, I'm glad you posted it. Not that I'm glad that you have these issues, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one. If that makes sense.

Love you!

Just Be Real said...

I am sorry for what you are struggling with. Nothing to be embarrassed about at all! Appreciate your honesty!!

Zena said...

I too have bum issues and have found that fiber one bars and miralax do the trick!!! ...hope everything comes out okay;)

love, Z

lisalisa said...

thank you everyone for the support! I am feeling much better today (and so is my booty). I hope it's beautiful where you are, cause it's just gorgeous here!

Just Be Real said...

Glad you are feeling better!